We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are seeking a Finance Manager who will be responsible for managing a Finance team and unit within the UMG Corporate IT Department. (S)he will be responsible for technical and functional aspects of finance business processes, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and analytics.
Key impact areas are as follows:
- Cost Control
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Process Engineering/Re-engineering
- Audit Assistance
- Investments & Strategic Initiatives (ROI)
- Reporting & Group Analysis
- Vendor/Contracts Management
- Proven financial modeling/analytical skills
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results; team oriented
- Executive presence and presentation skills coupled with communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment
- 4-7 years of progressive experience in a financial planning and analysis role.
- 1+ year(s) in a finance manager role
- Ideal candidate will have worked with and/or supported an IT, tech, project/program-based, and/or operations team with an emphasis on financial planning, cost controlling, project/portfolio management, analytics, and using financial and operational data to facilitate key management decisions.
- System/Tool familiarity: SAP FICO/BW/BPC/BO, HFM, MS Power BI/Tableau/Domo & MS Office Suite
- Experience with database design and reporting
- BA in Finance/Accounting/Other with MBA preferred and CPA a plus
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DisclaimerThis job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.