Senior Executive, Digital Accounts
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are in search of a Senior Executive, Digital Accounts, SEA to be based in Singapore.
The main role is to support the Regional Digital Business team to increase the company’s overall digital revenues and expand the digital business across the Southeast Asia region.
About this role:
- Collaborate and work closely with the digital and marketing teams to deliver on the regional strategy
- Be responsible for managing the Digital Partnership (Spotify, Apple, YouTube, TikTok and more) for our releases, ensuring optimal information flow, coordinating and executing on content deliverables and all activities relating to maximizing exposure and visibility of such content with digital partners.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to create, integrate and execute sales driven campaigns.
- Develop revenue generating strategies that will enable marketing decisions, campaign ideas, catalogue initiatives, and creative tactics.
- Present and pitch releases effectively to digital partners on a regular basis.
- Monitor results across all partner facing activities, campaigns and playlists.
- Analyze results and trends across the digital space.
- Regularly compile reports on performance so as to provide useful intelligence for decision making and strategy development.
- Passion and proven knowledge of Music.
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- Experience from music/ entertainment/ digital/ agencies or related industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to liaise with various internal departments as well as external clients.
- Strong organization skills with solid attention to detail.
- Ability to manage needs of multiple stakeholders and prioritize effectively.
- Knowledgeable about streaming and download services.
- Data driven & analytical.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills or similar tools.
- Up to date on industry trends, consumer behaviour, and new technology.
- Experience in Google, Facebook, YouTube analytics tools or others if relevant.
- Aptitude in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects.
- Fast learner.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.