Digital Marketing Manager
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
including the creation and execution of digital marketing and promotional plans, managing influencer campaign strategies, supervising advertising spends across multiple mediums, and more. Prime candidates have knowledge and experience working with all digital technologies and platforms, can effectively communicate with artists, artist management teams, label executives/digital partners, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Manage the development and execution of digital marketing plans for artist releases
- Maintain strong relationships with artist management and artists to be viewed as a resource for best practices and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Develop relationships with new marketing avenues to create partnerships and opportunities
- Work cross-departmentally to coordinate online initiatives and promotions for your artists
- Manage label partner relationships with accounts to maximize artists reach
- Oversee and manage influencers as well as influencer strategies to increase artist reach
- Assist with the creation, build, and editing of online properties where applicable (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, official website, and other sites appropriate to artists and label)
- Drive social media growth for all artists through increased engagement, activity, and relevant content posts
- Develop targeted strategies for artists’ video channels with the streaming/sales teams
- Build and manage an artist’s owned audience by increasing data capture across all mediums
- Conceive, budget, and effectively execute digital paid media campaigns with Artist Development teams and Media Planners/Buyers
- Work as a liaison to with third party marketing companies when applicable
- Work with in-house & third-party content creators to conceptualize & complete lyric videos, portraits & live photos, 3D animations, short-form content for social media, video series, etc.
- Manage live-stream set-ups, recording, and executions with the in-house content and creative teams
- Actively participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning activities
- Assist in analyzing online promotions and campaign sales impacts, consumer trends, etc.
- Manage artist budgets and invoicing
Bring your VIBE:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google Docs
- Knowledge of photo editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized and a high degree of confidentiality
- Thrive professionally within a fast-paced, creative, deadline-driven environment
- Degree in a relevant field, and/or equivalent career experience
- Music industry or artist relation experience
- Minimum 2 years prior marketing experience required
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish