We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world
UMG is in search of a Publishing Assistant to be based in Manila.
About this role:
- Assist the Publishing Manager in managing publishing business such as the copyright licensing and coordinating with various partners and clients.
- Attend to client’s inquiries regarding UMPG song request.
- Make sure publishing calendar is aligned and updated with reports.
- Coordinate with clients and prepare files for possible projects.
- Contribute or input in presentation idealization if needed.
- Perform admin-related tasks such as customer and composer’s vendor forms, contract coordination, and processing exchanges with partners.
- Ability to adapt to changes
- A critical thinker and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communications skills
- Good understanding of office management
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets