We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world
UMG is in search of an Executive Assistant to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About this role:
- Assist Managing Director and Senior management team with all executive assistant duties
- Plan and coordinate conference, meetings, events, VIP and artists visits
- Oversee office & IT administration matters (secretarial matters, legal documents, confidential agreements etc) for CFO
- Support with HR related administration as required
- Manage diary and arrange internal and external appointments on behalf Managing Director.
- Screen and transfer appropriate phone calls and messages to Managing Director.
- Monitor callers and manage interruptions to ensure effective time management.
- Complete monthly expenses for submission to Finance for payment.
- Arrange, coordinate and confirm travel and accommodation for Managing Director and other senior management team as required
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with computer training with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Advance English skills.
- Strong coordination, project planning and organisational skills
- Commercial understanding of business.
- Excellent communication skills (across all levels)
- Strong reporting and presentation skills.
- Secretarial training or training in Business Administration
- Interpersonal skills including ability build relationships with external stakeholders.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.