Senior Finance Manager (Manila)
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like dealing with numbers? Does the combination of accounting/ finance with music excite you?
Universal Music Group is in search of a Senior Finance Manager to be based in Manila.
About the role:
- Assist Finance Director to manage the preparation of monthly reporting and analysis of financial data accurately
- Responsible for regular analysis and financial reports to support business decision making.
- Oversee financial department employees including WNS resources.
- Monitor monthly closing of account, ensures timely submission of reports to Corporate including forecast and budget reporting.
- Work closely with Finance Director on Monthly reporting process, analyse and review financial data including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Prepare various analysis, financial reporting and presentation for Management, including supporting Deal or Project analysis when necessary
- Review, analyze and monitors Company’s financial status and performance to identify and minimize potential risks
- Prepare / review tax related schedules (Corporate Income Tax, VAT, Withholding tax) – monthly, quarterly and yearly basis for FD’s approval
- Prepare / review statutory financial statements
- Coordinate with third party for tax preparation, auditing and other financial needs as necessary
- Support FD in ensuring that everyone in the Company complies with financial policies and procedures of the company, including government financial regulations
- Ensure regular updates of company compliance program and performing periodic walkthrough testing to ensure effectiveness of our internal controls
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Degree in Accountancy, Financial Management or equivalent
- Experience working with multinational organization/environment
- Experience with Financial Systems like JDE, HFM, SAP, Local Tax Reporting via EFS
- Experience with SAP implementation or modules
- Experience with internal and external audit procedures
- Familiar with Labor Laws, Corporate Tax Laws and various local and international Tax Matters
- Leadership experience
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order tobroaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.