Central Finance Intern
Music is Universal
The A Side: A Day in The Life
The Central finance department sits in UMO (Universal Music Operations) as a support centre to the wider company.
The jobholder provides financial and administrative support to the Central Finance department, working across all areas (RTR, PTP, OTC, Treasury, Label Support and Group Consolidation teams).
The B Side: Skills & Experience
- Office management duties – General support to all team members including IT access administration, stationery, meeting facilitator and concert ticket coordinator.
- OTC/ PTP – General administrative duties (post, coordination of document exchange with the outsourced partners) plus ad hoc projects.
- Treasury – Banking, raising cheques, posting cheques, posting credit card transactions, coordination of document exchange with the outsourced partners and banking correspondence.
- IT support – working alongside Finance Systems Analyst to administer access requests to software and systems.
- Introductory knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Intermediate knowledge on Microsoft office Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good organisation of self and others.
- Proactive approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible attitude and approach.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.