Sales and Merchandise Assistant
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), Part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Do you have a crazy obsession with all things fashion? Have you wondered about the possibility of blending your love of music, creativity and fashion? If kick-starting your career alongside talented designers and seasoned executives in the world’s no. 1 music merchandise company sounds appealing to you, please keep reading! (bravado.com)
Universal Music Australia Bravado team is looking to appoint a Sales and Merchandise Assistant to join the family to assist the sales team with key account communications and tracking and reporting on all inventory shipments.
- Assist Sales team with daily comms/enquires
- Sales orders data upload into Salesforce to assist with report/dashboard creation
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts, internal and external stakeholders. Leverage relationships to drive campaigns and revenue opportunities.
- Manage Bravado showroom and gifting programs.
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the team.
- Supporting the creative team with providing asset sources for approval purposes
- Creating and managing style packs for confirmed orders and filing folders by Retailer
- Creating and managing sold story boards by retailer for sales team/ monitoring assets to ensure no cross over
- Receipting, reviewing with team and submitting strike offs, lab dips, fit samples and all items for approval to customers
- Liaising directly with customer buyer’s assistants for approval comments and production status
- Relaying approval comments to vendors
- Must hold a degree or equivalent qualifications in Fashion Design
- Good technical understanding of Garment construction
- You have qualifications in being great and 2 years of experience in fashion/retail.
- You have an understanding of fashion, garment and production processes and experience in fashion retail/wholesale environment.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and outstanding organisation. Some may say you have OCD tendencies...
- You thrive off pressure and deadlines.
- You have proven customer service skills and will go above and beyond for internal and external contacts.
- You get along with all kinds of different people, collaboration is key.
We are a passionate team with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, and respected artists. If think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
Follow us on socials at [email protected] for exclusive events, artist and music releases, and career opportunities + Register to our Talent Pool: