E-Commerce Logistics Manager
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
The E-Commerce Logistics Manager works to implement, manage, and maintain efficient logistic operations, tracking workflow systems to ensure a timely delivery and communication of all projects from inception to fulfillment. E-Commerce Logistics Manager reports to the Director or Logistics and will play a key role in helping to develop and maintain Universal Music Group’s E-commerce process.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Oversee e-commerce order processing and inventory fulfillment for select roster of stores
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure product is arriving and orders are being fulfilled in a timely manner, consistent with communicated customer timelines
- Support D2C department with the completion of ad-hoc client store and product requests, including review and approval of data entry by store managers at time of store/product launch
- Work with internal fulfillment team to track, problem-solve issues. Assist in ideating and implementing new processes to prevent issues and improve operations
- Collaborate with clients and vendors to ensure deadlines are met and all issues are effectively communicated and resolved
- Work closely with partners, including warehouses, to streamline communication and drive process and quality
- Serve as an advocate for the consumer experience from time of project ideation to post-sale engagement
- Liaise with customer service teams to proactively approach projects pre and post fulfillment, ensuring they have the latest details to work from to provide exemplary customer experiences
- Produce and distribute frequent receiving, shipping, and inventory reports, including troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Proactively identify operational problems, project-related issues, changes, variances and contingencies that may arise; facilitate problem resolution with appropriate parties
- Forecast and project inventory levels, submitting purchase orders recommendations to satisfy back-ordered units and replenishment reorders
- Implement shipping rate card configurations into store platform as needed
Bring your VIBE:
- 2-5 years of experience working e-commerce
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with many individuals and teams, including many different personalities.
- Ability to comfortably manage multiple projects at a time, while staying on deadline and sustaining quality of work.
- Identify and set priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities and department initiatives
- Ability to quickly and calmly react to changing organizational needs and deadlines, both internal and external.
- Proactive and adept problem solver; ability to come up with inventive solutions on the fly.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong working knowledge of Product, Inventory, and Order management systems
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
- Very strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with minimal direction
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish