IT Process Manager
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
The IT Process Manager reports into the Global Service Engineering Manager & works closely with UMG IT Service Owners, ITSM lead to enable the design and delivery of optimized process workflows that will enable the IT Operations team to provide high-quality service to UMG customers.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Working with UMG IT Service Owners and ITSM to enable process design, development, and improvement.
- Utilize process definition and improvement methodologies with a technical foundation to collaborate across cross-functional groups
- Works on the design of IT services, processes, and other aspects of IT service management
- Investigate breaches of SLA’s & OLA’s for critical services and suggest improvement solutions to prevent future occurrences by working with UMG IT Service Owners and Vendors.
Bring your VIBE:
- Three+ (3+) years in Service design and/or process excellence methodologies and tools (i.e. ITIL, Six Sigma, Kaizen)
- Minimum Ten+ (10+) years of experience in an information technology field
- Project Management Experience a plus
- Ability to collaborate with senior-level management
- Ability to lead/influence others effectively
- Analytical & Problem-Solving skills
- Detailed working knowledge & familiarity with IT technologies – end-user, network, and computing architecture; Microsoft operating systems and Office tools; Web-based applications and deployments
- Ability to work under pressure, and balance competing demands of customers and projects
- Extensive experience of customer and supplier/vendor relationships both internal and customer-facing
- Strong & Effective communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in business or information technology field
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.