Digital Account & Streaming Manager
Join the Ingrooves team
We are Ingrooves Music Group, part of Universal Music Group. We are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
Reporting to the Country Manager, Australia & New Zealand, the position of Digital Account & Streaming Manager / Manager, Commercial Strategy is responsible for driving Ingrooves’ growth strategy with key commercial partners in Australia and New Zealand.
The successful candidate will present distributed music and video content to international and local music streaming services, including Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Amazon Music, and TikTok. They will have a strong knowledge of music and pop culture with a passion for independent label and artist development. This creative strategist will have a strong understanding of the opportunities in the digital retail landscape. Connecting artists and fans in a meaningful way is what drives them.
- Own, build and manage the day-to-day relationships with existing and future key digital services in AUNZ
- Partner with label managers to develop strategies for local and international key labels and projects to increase revenue from frontline and catalogue content
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on commercial and promotional activity within the market
- Use insights and analytics from varied sources to discover and present opportunities to increase revenue, work cross-departmentally to action priorities from outside home markets
- Liaise with Ingrooves’ Marketing & Engagement team to develop local marketing partnerships and social media relationships
- Represent AUNZ in the international commercial strategy team, evaluate and support global workflow optimization
- Significant relationship management experience, preferably in the music industry
- Pre-existing contacts to local services/ DSPs, and the independent label and artist community preferred
- Deep knowledge and understanding of digital entertainment marketplace, industry trends, competitive landscape, differences among markets
- Experience sourcing, interpreting and presenting industry insights and analytics in the sales process
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a project deadline environment
- Knowledge of digital distribution process and managing lead-times
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal Music Group is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the principle of diversity. We are a passionate team with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, and respected artists. If think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.