We at UMG are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
UMG eCommerce & Label Services is seeking a motivated, detail driven Refunds Analyst to work within the E- Commerce Department. This role is responsible for providing high touch service by completing refund transactions and the accompanying communication to our customers. This role records transaction details of all refunds issued and benefits from a communicative, resourceful mindset. They will work closely with, and report to the Refunds & Fraud Manager.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Provide accurate, policy compliant, and timely refunds for both partial and full refund requests from e-Commerce customers
- Correctly log all details regarding the refund transaction
- Communicate courteously and accurately with customers and internal UMG employees to address any needs or questions while ensuring service level expectations are maintained
- Meet Customer Care policy expectation of processing refunds within 3 days of customer service agent communication to customer
- Partake in regular project assignment, completion, and review with the Refunds Team
- Support customer service projects or other assignments as needed
- Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce and Merchandising department as stated in the UMG Customer Care Help Center
Bring your VIBE:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to recognize trends and situations that need to be escalated
- Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
- Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
- Result and action-oriented, resourceful and efficient
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
- Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet search skills.
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent, some college preferred.
- Monday through Friday, 9AM-6PM EST
- Willing to work OT
- Some weekends and/or holidays may be required
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.