e-Commerce Project Director - Contract
We are UMG, The Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Universal Music Australia is wishing to appoint an e-Commerce Project Director initially on a contract basis.
- Your role will develop Universal Music Australia’s eCommerce strategy for short, mid and long term and sets appropriate goals.
- Develop online commercial strategy including budget and forecasting, setting team goals and focus and ensuring base company KPIs are achieved.
- Working collaboratively with our local and global Labels and Artist Management to provide best practice and practical advice in relation to artist campaign set up and ongoing campaigning. This will include product development, product pricing, along with marketing and promotion.
- Collaborate with Digital Media Team to optimise acquisition, engagement and digital marketing opportunities including CRM.
- Work with Customer Care, tracking and monitoring performance and leading continuous improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Senior experience in eCommerce/Online retail.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to develop data-driven strategy.
- Experience in Digital Marketing (SEM, SEO, Online Advertising, Social Media.)
- High level understanding of online CRM tools.
- Experience in content strategy, email marketing and database management
We are passionate people with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences and keep the world listening.
If you love this space, think you have what it takes, come help make a difference, we would like to hear from you.