Customer Service Data Manager
Music is Universal
It’s the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music who help make us the world’s leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition, please email [email protected]
The A Side: A Day in The Life
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for assisting all areas of physical product distribution within the Supply Chain. They will also be expected to support all reporting and data requests, both internally and with territories and external stakeholders, and ensure the integrity and accuracy of data and activities within the distributor systems.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
- Continuous improvement of processes/work instructions/service levels
- Performs special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested by management or as required for their assigned accounts
- Assist with the development of processes, system enhancements, and reports (e.g., Key Performance Indicators (KPI), statistical and trends reports) to facilitate execution of responsibilities
- Produce management and customer reports as required, co-ordinate and feedback business measures / KPI reporting to the customer in-line with the contract
- Monitor the distributor performance and identify any process related issues, working closely on improvements with the Director, CS Business Process
- Understand and service the needs of our international OpCo’s, as well as 3rd party licensees, in providing all levels of information around UMG physical product. Communicate throughout the business in line with their requirements
- Support all Supply Chain Customer Service processes with a fiscal impact
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the timely and cost-effective distribution of product
- Assist in the High Security management process for time sensitive delivery of new release product
- Manage the relationship with 3PL providers, with daily requirements and strategically with long term planning, with the aim to meet and exceed KPI’s and cost base
- Service delivery orientation.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- Ability to work in a non office environment, where required
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be able to perform effectively in a deadline driven multi-tasking environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Experience in a client facing role, preferably within the distribution sector of the Entertainment industry
- Language Skills
- Experience in SQL design / Access or similar
- Basic knowledge in SAP
- Previous experience with DWH tools (BO / BI /BW etc)
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know...
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.