CRM & Digital Media Marketing Specialist
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world
We are hiring the dedicated regional Digital and Social Media expert to handle digital and social media and audience building in the region as well as to provide CRM consultancy to local markets from acquisition to analysis and engagement. Digital and Social Media Marketing Specialist will drive regional social media and CRM initiatives while working closely with Digital team.
About this role:
Digital & CRM Strategy
- Develop and drive the digital marketing & CRM strategy across the region, working closely with local teams to enhance the effectiveness of their digital ecosystem and influence over fans
- Develop an effective social media strategy that can reach our core audience effectively with the highest reach and engagement
- Build audience data through innovative local acquisition campaigns and analyse fan sentiment & behaviour to unlock consumer insights
- Identify/ develop and drive new innovative technologies for creative campaigns and drive changes in processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of marketing e.g. mobile app collaborations, social performance monitoring / social listening
Support Frontline Marketing
- Provide creative and technical support to frontline marketing teams
- Advising on best practices based on data analytics across multiple platforms. Working in tandem with Insights person
- Support marketing campaigns with detailed fan data analysis and targetable fan lists for targeted advertising
Support Digital teams
- Guide, mentor and support local digital strategists, to ensure they achieve their local objectives, follow the regional digital CRM strategy and adhere to global requirements
Support Business Development (Brands, E-Commerce & Live)
- Assist in identify potential brands & live collaboration through acquired data. Working in tandem with Brands Insight person.
- 3+ years experience working in the music or entertainment fields. Advanced understanding of how to utilize digital platforms for music releases.
- Expert, a native user of social media platforms.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Studies
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.