HOW WE LEAD:
We are Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How you’ll CREATE:
Universal Music Group is seeking a highly skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist for a recruiter consultant/contractor role! If you are a recruiter that enjoys the challenge of finding talent in a competitive market, we want to speak to you! If you have a passion for music and your profession, thrive in a dynamic environment, and value relationships, we want to speak to you!
- Provide full life cycle recruiting services to various business units such as UMG E-Commerce, UMG Manufacturing & Logistics, and Technology
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate, network, and hire top tier talent
- Strategize with hiring managers on a comprehensive recruitment strategy for open positions
- Ownership of the candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, even for those candidates not selected
- Solves problems, takes ownership
- Proactive communicator to hiring managers. Hiring managers never ask you for a status…they are informed
- Can work at all levels of an organization; has a voice, knows when to push and when to accept
- Adaptable to shifts in priorities
- Knowledgeable about the job market, trends, hot jobs and can speak/advise and consult with leaders in planning their workforce needs
- Partners with hiring leaders to make the best decisions
- Actively identifies and assesses passive talent
- Can stay organized around: multiple requisitions, multiple hiring managers, volume of candidates, and mandatory need to develop and maintain strong relationships
Bring your VIBE:
- Passion for Recruiting; it’s not a job but a career choice
- Experience in successfully placing talent
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organized, plans their time effectively– strong sense of urgency
- Values service and consulting
- Possesses confidence, strong communication skills and business acumen necessary to interact with candidates, hiring managers and senior leaders in the entertainment industry
- Resilient; finds answers; is a collaborator; comfortable setting expectations
- Self-motivated; acts on priorities
- Strong knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, Jobvite preferred
- Acts as a team member to the HR organization
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, ideally in technology and/or E-commerce space
- Proficient with PC/Mac, MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.