Marketing and Communications Manager
Ingrooves Music Group is a world leader in music distribution, marketing, and technology that empowers labels and entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and thrive in the global music industry. Our comprehensive suite of solutions includes marketing strategy, insights and analytics, rights management, advertising, royalty accounting, video monetization and music licensing, all accessible through an intuitive client platform. Headquartered in Los Angeles with offices throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia, Ingrooves works everywhere music is streamed.
- Support the SVP of Marketing & Communications in developing and executing global marketing and communications initiatives.
- Liaise across departments and territories to research, develop and execute PR and marketing strategies.
- Manage conferences, event planning, and deliverables.
- Research and develop executive talking points, backgrounders, and prep as needed.
- Project manage advertising and sponsorship initiatives.
- Spearhead research projects to help develop successful media and marketing strategies.
- Assist in drafting media pitches, press releases and marketing messaging.
- Develop and nurture media and industry relationships.
- Research and manage media lists & distribution platforms.
- Manage internal communications initiatives.
- Assist with external PR agencies and vendors.
- Liaise with finance and manage global budget workflow.
- Coordinate marketing creative needs with in-house design and external creative agencies.
- Manage brand assets & ensure consistent messaging throughout the organization.
- Create internal and external presentations.
- Additional duties assigned as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in communications. Music industry, entertainment, tech, or brand experience preferred.
- Knowledge of public relations fundamentals with experience managing projects for an in-house PR team or agency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders with multiple deadlines.
- Experience working with creative, project management, marketing, and database software (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Beautiful, Monday, Cision, Muck Rack, SendGrid, Mailchimp, Microsoft Suite, WordPress).
- Passionate about storytelling and marketing to a global audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or a related field.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Wellness Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated, and boosted, against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.