Analyst, International Production
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is currently seeking to fill the role of Analyst, International Production.
• Analyze priority releases for the Latin American Region
• Fulfill requests for International production parts going to Latin America
• Manage and update applicable production systems
• Coordinate with other departments and business partners on production issues
• Monitor release schedules and marketing priorities
• Provide operational support, expertise and training
• Sustain production workflows and standards within Latin America
• Release Management functions for the Latin American Region
• Weekly progress reports of all Releases within the Latin American Region
• Distribute Physical Releases to Latin America via the CPRS Production Parts delivery workflow
• Monitor Releases going into Latin America via PartsOrder, MusicOrder and E-mail
• Coordinate with International Departments, Regional Production Departments and Replicators
• Attend weekly Team Meetings
• Upload Cover Art, Photos and other Marketing elements.
• Send out Audio, Graphic and Video promotional assets for the Latin American Territories
• Assist Regional Office executives and staff with the distribution of pre-release material
• Ability to read, write, and speak English and Spanish required
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
• Strong organizational, administrative, and communication skills
• Knowledge of supply chain operations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and web-based applications
• Strong Excel skills – proficient with pivot tables, vlookups, and formulas
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a corporate/multi-national environment
• Music Industry experience in physical and digital production preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.