Coordinator, Digital Media Design
Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best-known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol’s generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world’s leading Music Company.
How we LEAD:
The Digital Media Design Coordinator will work with the CMG Marketing teams to produce a consistent flow of high-quality digital, social, and advertising content to promote and market releases. This position is responsible to liaise, plan, create, and deliver content in a timely manner through a defined workflow. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the social and advertising landscape and the evolving trends of creative digital content.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Produce dynamic static and short-form visuals with clear narrative and messaging to engage viewers, entice followers and grow client’s audience
- Collaborate with CMG digital marketing leads to deliver social assets & creative asset packs to be used in the pre-launch and launch strategy of an artist release
- Work with the media buying team to conceptualize and innovate content that is visually appealing to increase engagement on ads to drive music consumption and discovery
- Work closely across all CMG creative teams to ensure creative is consistent across all verticals to maintain the highest level of quality
- Work across teams to define the content schedule based on strategic company priorities
- Deliver innovative design and creative ideas to push the boundaries of digital content
Bring your VIBE:
- 1-3 years’ experience as a content creator for social and digital platforms
- Experience and expertise in all or most of the following tools—Photoshop, Illustrator, Design, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects, and Motion
- Incredible attention to detail, consistency, and style
- General HTML and CSS understanding or experience with Wordpress CMS a nice to have
- Outstanding communication and ability to work across departments while managing multiple projects
- Vast knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, as well as staying ahead of the curve on social and digital trends
- A positive approach to work, focusing on getting things done and finding solutions
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.