Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking an accomplished executive assistant for Interscope Records’ Chief Financial Officer. This position reports to the CFO of Interscope Records and will assist CFO and the finance team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to work independently, a multi-tasker in a sometimes fast-paced environment, extremely organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to determine priorities.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Day-to-day management of the CFO's schedule
- Prepare submission of expense reports on a timely basis
- Answer telephones
- Make travel arrangements
- Interacting with senior corporate executives, staff, partners as well as high-level visitors, in person, by telephone, or email
- Manage schedule by planning internal and external meetings, and business travel
- Provide key administrative support for CFO’s civic and industry commitments
- Assist with personal projects, schedules, events,
Bring your VIBE:
- BA or BS required
- Minimum 2 years executive assistant experience in entertainment, preferably music and/or music publishing
- Develop and demonstrate professional knowledge of the music business
- Ability to create efficiency using technology and music-based systems
- Competency using PC and Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
- Use organizational skills to manage office and time in fast-paced environment and anticipate critical events/needs
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior management and senior level partners/artists
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage highly confidential information and to always act calmly and professionally
- Ability to always exercise sound judgment in fluid environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Travel logistics
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.