Senior Java Developer
Main purpose of role
As a Senior Java Developer/ Engineer you will be a leading figure within our technology team; helping to implement this change in behavior, process and methods.
We require everyone to be well-rounded and continuously learn new things, but also be able to support and enhance legacy systems.
- Team Leadership
- Agile/Scrum - essential - TDD/BDD/CI/CD
- Java 8
- Detailed Knowledge of the spring framework including spring boot, spring batch, spring security and spring data jpa.
- CI/CD tools such as maven, Jenkins, cucumber, selenium, mockito, easymock.
- Exposure to text based search technologies such as Apache Lucene, Solr, or elasticsearch.
- Front end development experience with HTML5/CSS3 and exposure to frameworks such as jQuery and angularjs (v1 and 2).
- AWS , EC2, ECS, S3, SQS, Lambda
- Docker/ Ubuntu
Diversity and inclusion:
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.