Domestic Marketing Manager
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Responsible for marketing plan/concepts, working with all the departments eg. Artist and Repertoire, Artist Management, Finance, and sales, developed marketing strategies and plans and observe or research the trend of the music industry to apply on the marketing strategy to make the promotion strategy success
About the role
- Develop and manage campaign assets, presentation decks, timelines, deliverables
- Manage and communicate campaign status to cross-functional teams
- Manage P&L per artist/ project and make sure to execute the budget effectiveness
- Manage promotions for the artists in digital and non-digital media, both online and on the ground activities
- Deal with media/agency for marketing strategic
- Make sure all the marketing plans running smoothly
- Big fan of Music!
- At least 5 years of Marketing experience
- General knowledge of all departments within a label, including Digital, publicity, A&R, creative, production and promotion
- Good relationship or network with the media
- Organize, prioritize, and execute a wide range of tasks with heavy workloads and tight deadlines
- Creativity and willingness to think outside the box
- Strong teamwork skills and communication abilities with the ability to write and convey marketing plans/efforts to executives and management
- Must be innovative with a high degree of energy, flexibility and interpersonal skills.
- Must be adaptable and able to establish good relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word
- Fluent in English and Bahasa, to be able to communicate smoothly with all other regions
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.