Coordinator, National Promotion
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
Capitol Christian Music Group is hiring a National Promotions Coordinator to join the team. The purpose of this position is to build and develop relationships with assigned radio outlets to increase on air presence with promotions and to assist the National Promotion team in the execution of promotional activities with all stations.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Manage with excellence assigned promotional events for all artists on CCMG roster.
- Cooperatively work with Vice President and Managers of National Promotion to create promotional plans for all artists.
- Promote new and current singles through radio station contacts and relationship building according to CCMG priorities.
- Implement on air promotions for all CCMG artists in relation to the specific priorities as assigned.
- Act as primary liaison with all radio stations for local contests and promotions.
- Collaborate with Vice President, National Promotion (and other team members) for all conferences and events involving CCMG National Promotion as assigned.
- Manage National Promotion data and reports
- In partnership with all managers of National Promotion, support all regions of the country with tracking calls made to all reporters as needed.
- Assist in promotional mailings
- Lead and manage team social media pages according to CCMG priorities
- Complete expense reports for all members of National Promotion team
- Complete travel booking for all members of National Promotion team and artists as it relates to National Promotion
- Act as primary liaison between CCMG radio department and our parent company, Universal, and oversee all promotional contracts, bi-annual letters, and artist appearance contracts
- Assist Director of Accounting in processing all radio invoices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bring your VIBE:
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent selling skills.
- Team-first mentality.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel preferred.
- Experience managing social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while producing excellent results.
- Excellent communication skills that produce desired results of assigned work.
- Needs to be proactive, organized and problem solution oriented, demonstrating good decision-making skills while thinking quickly when all facts are not known.
- Must maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.