Platform Operations Specialist, Latin Music, Bilingual (English/Spanish)
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
How we LEAD:
The position of Content Manager, Latin Music is part of the Label Development Team and works closely with the team of Label Development Managers, the Platform Operations Support Team, and the Latin Music Team. The Content Manager will manage the day to day interactions and release management for a group of Ingrooves label partners who deal in all genres of Latin Music, with a significant focus on communication, follow-through, customer service, and problem-solving.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Coordinate the on-boarding of new Label and Artist Partners
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned Label and Artist Partners
- Train new and existing Label and Artist Partners on Ingrooves systems, tools and processes
- Educate Labels, Artists and their teams about industry best practices, DSP best practices, release schedule, release management and more
- Manage content, metadata and related issues
- Set up releases and develop solutions around day to day operational and content management topics
- Provide input for the implementation of new partner-facing tools to launch
- Provide translation skills as needed
Bring your VIBE:
- 1-3 years experience at a music label/distributor.
- Bilingual fluent proficiency in English/Spanish (speak/read/write), Portuguese is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital streaming distribution space (Spotify, Apple, Deezer, Pandora, etc.), with prior experience using digital services and their back end Content Management Systems
- A genuine passion for independent music across multiple genres, familiarity with Latin Music genres
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building capability – always with a professional demeanor
- Experience in a customer support role, ideally within a distribution or music company
- Knowledge of FTP, web browsers, and standard web application interfaces across multiple operating systems (PC, Mac, and Linux).
- Working knowledge of XML and basic knowledge of Excel and Google Documents/Drive.
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and a large workload in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, solution-oriented
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems a plus
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Technical operations aptitude
- YouTube Certified a strong plus
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer