Finance Application Delivery Director
Music is Universal
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please email Helen@umusic.com
The A Side: A Day in The Life
As the head of the SAP build team, you will build the roadmap of each module with respective solution architects, plan/initiate the projects and change requests, and execute delivery diligently. Closely work with VP Corporate IT to provide transparency in the status of each initiative and the Business Process Analysts in the Finance Operation team to understand the business requirements and translate them into the tasks for the build team along with the solution architects.
The Finance Application Delivery Director will be a team player who can bring the various experts within UMG and external parties to deliver the meaning results for the finance and physical supply chain community. The main objective of this role is to deliver the new finance and logistics capabilities from technical perspective to increase the efficiency of our finance and physical supply chain users and to provide new insights to support their operations. You will have multiple direct reports to manage the delivery team effectively.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
- Extensive project management experience.
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritise and able to inspire and motivate others.
- Strong sense of ownership to the delivery of projects and services.
- The ability to deliver to a high standard in a suitable time frame.
- Plan resources effectively and keep track of the utilisation closely.
- Diligent in planning, monitoring and executing tasks within the SAP build team.
- Strong communication skills with both business stakeholders and multiple teams within IT.
- Credible and comfortable dealing with stakeholders at senior executive levels.
- Track financials with internal team’s and multiple vendors’ activities.
- Proven track record in complex SAP implementation/delivery.
- Accounting knowledge/experience preferred would be preferable.
- Experience in managing a geographically spread team would be preferable.
- Experience of working in a global environment would be preferable.
- Exposure to the media industry would be preferable.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.