Coordinator, Video Services
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
How we LEAD:
The position of Coordinator, Video Services is primarily responsible for maintaining Ingrooves’ content within YouTube’s Content Management System. This includes Content ID management, YouTube Channel Management, and other tasks related to Ingrooves’ management of our video products. The candidate must be diligent about managing tasks and timelines daily and must be comfortable setting their own schedule to achieve success. The candidate thrives on investigating details and never tires of problem-solving. They have extraordinary patience and the willingness to educate people on the nuances of YouTube monetization, optimization and strategy. This role will also assist with Ingrooves’ Facebook rights management duties, and other UGC platforms.
The Coordinator, Video Services reports to the Director, Video Strategy.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Act as point person to manage Ingrooves YouTube Partner Network claiming process and optimization, with the goal of maximizing all revenue opportunities
- Work cross-departmentally and with label partners to handle and resolve video ownership conflicts, reference overlaps, transfer requests, disputes and other rights issues
- Work cross-departmentally with supply chain to assess and remove ineligible content from fingerprinting platforms
- Handle general video optimization duties for developing Partner Network channels, coaching labels on how to optimize their content in the long run
- Coordinate projects related to video, including onboarding of new partners, development of long-form video strategy and other projects as required
- Educate internal and external partners on most current best practices, case studies and Partner Network information
- Analyze data to aid insights and identify potential for growth
- Assist with rights management for Facebook, including managing disputes and manual reviews, as well as rights management duties on other UGC and fingerprinting platforms
- Provide additional focus for emerging markets including Latin America
Bring your VIBE:
- YouTube Music Certification preferred- at least 2 of the 3 YouTube Certifications (Channel Growth, Content Ownership or Asset Monetization)
- Collaborative, resourceful, positive, and organized
- Exceptional communication skills including public speaking, writing, and presentation skills
- Understanding of digital entertainment marketplace, industry trends, competitive landscape, differences among markets
- Understanding of UGC-based and fingerprinting platforms, and their roles within the music ecosystem
- Bilingual – Spanish a plus
- A passion for all kinds of music, and a passion for discovering what moves people to listen
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.