Director, Marketing, Latin Artists Strategy & Analytics - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
• Oversee the region’s (Latin America, Iberia and US Latin Market) marketing programs and planning activities for Latin recorded music and performing artists.
• Design and oversee road maps of entertainment activities (Tours/Live performances) of Latin Recording Artists in Latin America, Iberia and US market
• Analyze and interpret data trends, analysis, and insights of Artists and markets; formulate strategies and programs to increase revenue and penetrate target markets; monitor product positioning
• Analyze and evaluate actual and projected sales and marketing figures; exercise discretion in development and review of business and marketing plans for Latin artists.
• Measure and analyze the contribution of marketing strategies and activities on both short and long-term sales goals; utilize findings in development of future marketing plans and strategies.
• Work closely with the Commercial team to create comprehensive and creative marketing and promotion campaigns.
• Consult with company's senior executives to review sales forecasts, business strategies and marketing programs.
• Build and manage relationships with Artists, industry contacts and representatives.
• Bilingual English/Spanish.
• Strong Analytical and project management skills
• Ability to handle various projects at the same time
• Candidate must have a pro-active “customer service” attitude for internal and external customers.
• Candidate must show a good understanding of the current digital music ecosystem and technologies.
• Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
• Traveling required: 20%
• Experience in Music/Entertainment/Artist Management or related
• Experience/exposure in Latin America and/or Iberia
• Bachelor’s degree / 5+ years’ experience
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.