eCommerce Coordinator, Fan Services & Customer Support
We at UMG are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
UMG eCommerce & Label Services is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented eCommerce Coordinator, Fan Services to work within the Merchandise and E-Commerce Department in our headquarters in Philadelphia.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Represent customer service on one or more cross-functional teams within the eCommerce group, acting as both subject matter expert and champion of the customer in planning discussions.
- Advocate for our fans and escalate customer issues when and as needed to ensure the voice of the customer is represented across the business.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to obtain answers to product related questions or issues to resolve consumer inquiries or escalations in a timely manner
- Manage the execution and ensure on-time delivery of proactive customer messaging regarding order status or product changes within established deadlines.
- Update and maintain customer service knowledge resources to arm representatives with current and accurate information for consumers
- Monitor and respond to customer escalations and assist with general customer service support as needed, including assisting with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges on behalf of the consumer
- Monitor customer complaints across our support channels and in social media and help ensure emerging issues are identified and communicated to management and key business partners.
- Help to identify and assist with department projects as needed
- Handle administrative tasks as requested by management
- Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce and Merchandising department as stated in the UMG Customer Care Help Center.
Bring your VIBE:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to recognize situations that need to be escalated
- Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
- Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
- Result and action-oriented, resourceful and efficient
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
- Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet search skills.
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field preferred
- 1+ years assistant experience or
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
- Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.