EA to MD and Office Admin - Beijing - China
Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is a leading global music publisher with 48 offices in 46 countries. Headquartered in Los Angeles, UMPG represents music across every genre from some of the world’s most important songwriters and catalogs. UMPG is also a global leader in Classical, Christian/Gospel, and Production Music. The company plays a major role in film and TV, providing creative and synch licensing services, and administration for such companies.
UMPG officially set up a branch in China in 2019 and joined the Music Copyright Society of China (MCSC) to foster a healthy music copyright environment in China. UMPG China is committed to cultivating a new generation of local songwriters, uniting partners in various industries including internet, film and television, games, education, sports, and commercial brands, and cooperating with upstream and downstream companies in the local music industry, to create new music of our time.
- Coordinating and organizing business meetings with internal and external participants and assist in the preparation of meeting, taking meeting minutes and following up on open items afterwards;
- Making travel plans and coordinate with related parties to ensure the trip schedule is well-organized including booking flights and accommodation, drafting travel daily schedule;
- Managing executive daily agenda and arrange internal and external appointments which also involve providing admin support to external visitors.
- Completing T&E reimbursement on a timely manner both system and supported paperwork.
- Following up Senior Management teams for responses/feedbacks as required by MD;
- Gathering and collating business reports from departments as required;
- Preparing ad hoc report, presentation deck and other business documents including translation.
- Organizing UMP China & HK regular Townhall meeting, review meeting and ad hoc team event.
- Providing support to the MD’s personal arrangements.
- Supporting UMP China Finance Director for office daily operation management.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, English or Administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, love to deal with people, out-going and socialized personality.
- Good writing skills and be able to handle media interview, experiences with PR or social media agency will be a plus.
- Event organizing and coordination experiences, good planning skill in terms of dealing with external vendors and guests.
- Flexible and can be multi-tasking.
- Trouble-shooting skills especially under emergency circumstances.
- Extensive Excel, Word and PowerPoint and experience.
- Young with passion, willing to learn and take ownership.
- Must be able to keep confidential information.
Bachelor or above. Overseas education background is a plus.
Experience Preferred(and other qualifications & essential traits):
- Personal Assistant or EA experience is a plus.
- Music or Entertainment industry experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Chinese, reliable and responsible.