CRM Support Manager
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
As the CRM Support Manager you will provide exceptional support and services to a fast-thinking and fast-acting community of direct-to-fan marketing teams. This includes enabling users to create the best fan experiences in the world through training, tools, troubleshooting issues, suggesting solutions and optimization of CRM activities. You will work closely with multiple digital marketing departments, including labels, to coordinate efforts, deliver solutions and troubleshoot projects. Position will play a key part in extracting the most value from our suite of CRM tools and products.
- Manage day-to-day operation and support for our suite of CRM platforms used by marketing teams across the organization, which includes our Consumer Data Platform (Lytics) and our digital messaging platform powered by Dotdigital.
- Manage user and account creation and management, basic training, troubleshooting, etc.
- Support Dotdigital platform by troubleshooting email, subscriber, and page issues (deliverability, rendering, errors, etc.)
- Investigate deliverability issues and/or optimization
- Administer system training as needed by the organization
- Test new system features and functionality
- Create and manage complex audience queries and integrating them into the Dotdigital platform
- Create and manage standard form templates including sweepstakes and campaign pages
- Create reports for campaign analysis
- Working with legal teams to comply with existing and nascent data privacy regulations
- Work with marketing teams and technical teams to provide support and guidance in campaign execution as needed
- Ability to understand, assess and prioritize how an issue is affecting a system
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and swiftly drive items toward resolution
- Proficient debugging HTML, CSS, and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and shift priorities on an as needed basis
- Looking for someone who is both a technical and business resource
- Can provide exceptional service to teams with a positive and collaborative attitude and exceptional communication
- 3+ years customer facing experience providing support or client services
- Experience in Lytics and Dotdigital is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Technology, Business, or related field
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.