Senior Digital Operations Executive
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is in search of a Senior Digital Operations Executive to be based in Bangkok.
Oversee operations of for UMG local and domestic content. Coordinate timely launch of UMG’s release calendar. Work across Digital, Marketing, A&R and Supply Chain team to ensure digital content are securely uploaded to the required technical spec.
Responsible for executions of weekly campaign for UMG and its affiliates on Digital Service Providers. Ensure Advertising allocation is executed, and our UMG artists are getting more than fair share of profiling opportunities on the platform. Responsible for creating playlist strategy to capture new audience into UMT networks and to promote UMT artists on DSPs.
Lead YouTube optimization and content strategy for UMT Artist. Actively engages with YouTube Operations team and MCNs partners to ensure UMT stays ahead of the curve on YouTube.
- Manage contents based on YouTube requirements
- Work with key digital partners to execute content on different platforms on weekly change basis
- Coordinate with marketing team to ensure asset delivery match with platform timeline both weekly service and special campaign delivery
- Work closely with supply chain for content delivery and format settings
- Initiate content strategy and optimize UMT artist channels on YouTube and other social media platforms including artist profiles on digital partner platforms
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experiences. Experienced in in media, music-related or online industry is preferable.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently.
- Strong knowledge in music business and streaming platforms is preferable
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.