Coordinator, In-House Production
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking an entry-level/junior creative. This In-House Production Coordinator will bring design and creative expertise to projects across the IGA roster.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Support the creative department in graphic design needs and video editing requests
- Design various marketing materials (posters, flyers, invites, single art, etc.)
- Hit tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Manage retouching process and retouching budgets
- Handle post-production assignments as requests within the department to free up senior team members
- Turn around projects on a tight deadline
Bring your VIBE:
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Microsoft Office
- Solid design skills and basic expertise in Mac design programs
- Interest in photography, graphic design, fashion, music, pop culture and have a high taste level
- Exceptional eye for details
- Amazing communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with others and take direction when need be
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others
- Video editing software a plus
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.