Spring Internship, Video Editing- Nashville
Universal Music Group is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
The UMG Internship Program is designed to provide hands-on experience and exposure to a career in the music entertainment industry. We are currently looking for the next group of interns for the spring 2020 semester.
- Must be a student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Experience in the following:
- Adobe Premiere (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Media Encoder
- File Delivery Types (Quicktime ProRes, Vertical, Social, MP4, etc.)
- Working Knowledge of AfterEffects a plus, but not required
- Experience working on set for video shoots
- Samples of work will be requested prior to interviewing for this position
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.