SAP Operations Consultant (Global IT)
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
To support UMG’s SAP implementations for the following countries: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand.
About the role
- To provide 2nd and 3rd line operational support to the global finance (primarily) and supply-chain and BI user community, Business Process Analysts, Support partners and associated technical teams.
- To ensure incident solutions and service requests are implemented and change requests are deployed in-line with UMG SAP competency guidelines.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in supporting an Enterprise SAP solution
- Minimum 6 years hands-on SAP FICO experience
- At least 1 full life-cycle SAP implementations
- Language proficiency: English & Mandarin
- Good finance business process knowledge in P2P, O2C and R2R.
- Strong experience in the IDOC process, CCA, PCA, Settlements, EBS, DME, LSMW, new GL, Tax code setup, Report writer queries, eDoc solutions, requirements gathering, writing functional specs, reviewing root-cause analysis
- Proven experience in implementing interfaces from source system through middleware to SAP
- Accustomed to coordinating with offshore support resources, reviewing and challenging their solutions
- Comfortable in directly interacting with finance personnel to understand, gather or refine requirements, set priorities, and provide status updates.
- Demonstrable skills with MS-Excel regarding pivot tables, visualising datasets and drawing insights
- ABAP coding and debug workflow
- Assets or Project Systems modules
- SAP BI/Analysis for Office/WEBI
- SAP MM
- Change Management
- Redwood Run My Jobs (RMJ)
- Service Now
- ActiveControl by BasisTechnologies
- Rights-Management experience
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.