Creative Designer (Video Editing)
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are in search of a Creative Designer (Video Editing) to be based in Jakarta.
Creative Designer (Video Editing) responsible to organize the whole process of producing visuals (art, video, multimedia) for UMG’s promotional materials and creative content including photos and videos.
About this role
- Coordinate with Marketing Team, A&R and artist to produce promotional visuals and creative contents including photo and video.
- Developing timeline and budgeting for producing promotional visuals & creative contents.
- Executing the plan accordingly to timeline (in house or with third parties.)
- Bachelor (Strata 1). Preferably majoring in Graphic Design, Advertising
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite & Mobile Apps (mainly Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Lightroom, Premiere Rush)
- Photography & Videography skill
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Interpersonal and Social Skills, good Network with Production Houses
- Multitasking, able to work under pressure & timely manner
- Team player
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.