Coordinator, Commerce and Digital Marketing
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
The Coordinator, Commerce and Digital Marketing will support the Geffen team, helping with DSP (digital service providers) and Digital Marketing campaigns.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Working with and collecting assets from marketing to provide to DSP partners for playlisting and activations
- Preparing pitches with up-to-date information for DSP partners
- Pulling real-time consumption data
- Working with the finance department to generate PO’s and process payments for digital advertising campaigns
- With guidance, maintaining Geffen social media channels
- Scheduling meetings
Bring your VIBE:
- Understanding of music streaming and digital marketing
- Have a working knowledge of Amazon, Apple, Pandora, Soundcloud, Spotify, Tidal, YouTube and all DSPs
- Have a proficient understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and all social media channels
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to thrive professionally and creatively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be marketing-minded and enjoy working in an innovative digital environment
- Self-starter who is proactive and task-oriented
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and creative software
- 1+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing, artist management, or label experience
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.