Full Stack Software Developer
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all the labels and artists we work with.
How we LEAD:
As a service-driven Full-Stack Software Developer, you pride yourself in developing and delivering innovative platform improvements. You use your understanding of technology to analyze requirements, optimize processes, and ultimately, create a more seamless experience for users. You have a background in full-stack software development working with API & UI frameworks.
You’re able to scrutinize documentation and requirements, work with and without fully-rendered designs, and participate in the overall development process to the means of creating a more robust and better-integrated product. You are at home providing collaboration, assistance, and guidance to fellow developers.
Overall, you are producing the products and underlying services that make up large-scale user-facing technological solutions. A successful candidate will be working within a fast-paced and dynamic team on our innovative marketing platform.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Create and maintain customer-facing SaaS products
- Integrate with APIs and external data sources to supplement and enhance core data
- Collaborating and communicating with product, designers, developers, and DevOps in order to support business processes as a whole
- Participate in the development process from start to finish, including understanding requirements, architecture discussions, and peer review, working under an Agile environment.
Bring your VIBE:
- 3 or more years of experience in full-stack software development
- Undergraduate (or vocational) degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics preferred
- Knowledgeable in both API development (Node.js, REST, and/or GraphQL) and frontend-development (React, Redux, and/or Apollo)
- Practical experience with SQL
- Very comfortable and proficient with Agile development practices
- Experience in a fast-paced, professional services environment is a decided advantage
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer