Head of Marketing (Bangkok)
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like to disrupt the status quo and want to influence culture through creativity?
Universal Music Group is in search of a Head of Marketing to be based in Bangkok.
About the role:
- Responsible for end to end marketing of UMG artists
- Create, execute and manage successful marketing campaigns for the artists
- Implement marketing strategies for the label and artists.
- Oversee all consumer marketing plans related to frontline artists, projects and activities.
- Guide and mentor the marketing team with their day to day jobs and development
- Responsible for management of Creative Manager and ensuring that the creative visual output delivered by the department is of the highest standard and quality.
- Build relationships internally and externally to drive opportunity for the label and our artists.
- Work closely with the Head of Commercial & Digital, in devising strategies and have full awareness and knowledge of the commercial space
- Responsible for project P&L, budgeting, compliance controls of the marketing department.
- Maximize the potential of our catalogue via marketing activities
- The contact and approval of tour support requests for artists.
- At least 7 years of related experience, with managerial experience
- Candidates from entertainment/ music/ agencies background would be highly advantageous
- Track-record in delivering successful global marketing campaigns for new artists
- Excellent communication across various departments and levels
- Demonstrated team player, leadership and client relationship skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and multiple levels simultaneously.
- Strong proven commercial and creative acumen.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.