At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
How we LEAD:
This position will play key support and a technical role in the Finance department. The Finance Coordinator will be responsible for the administration of various tasks pertaining to the monthly forecasting and annual planning cycles, as well as ad hoc financial analysis and accounting. He/She will own forecast and plan submission processes as well as discrete parts of forecasting and reporting.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Ensure that forecast files are updated in a timely fashion for use in monthly forecasting cycle
- Own the process of loading forecast and plan data into financial systems
- Assist with preparation of responses to ad hoc analyses
- Own tracking and reporting on performance against budget and forecast for departmental and international P&Ls, as well as companywide reporting on travel and entertainment expenditures
- Draft variance analysis for presentation to central finance teams
- Research results in discrepancies to identify areas for forecasting improvement and recommend changes
- Help identify and implement new forecasting and tracking processes to help drive efficiency in the department
- Other Administrative duties as needed
Bring your VIBE:
- 1-2 years’ practical experience in finance
- Extremely detail-oriented, excellent planning and execution skills with a proven ability to establish and meet impactful goals and objectives
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deal with tight deadlines
- Willingness to work outside normal responsibilities to achieve desired results
- Ability to problem-solve, particularly with technical issues
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- SAP experience a plus
- Proficiency with MS-Office Suite and possess outstanding Excel skills
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits, and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.