Sales Manager, Universal Production Music
Are you a hungry Sales Professional wanting to work in an industry you are passionate about? Are you a lover of visual media, music or entertainment?
We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Senior Sales Manager to join Universal Production Music. In this role, you will develop relationships with key clients across TV, film, advertising, radio, technology and more, to offer creative music solutions and grow synchronization revenues in SEA.
- Develop new opportunities, maintain healthy pipeline and nurture existing accounts to achieve assigned revenue targets across South-East Asia market.
- Develop sales strategy aligned with regional objectives, and monitor / report on progress.
- Prepare proposals for clients in response to requirements. Initiate proactive and targeted music pitching.
- Maintain accurate monthly sale pipeline and provide detailed forecast reports.
- Provide excellent client management, servicing and communication to clients across SEA.
- Manage quotations, drafting of agreements, invoices, and other administrative functions as required.
- Willing to travel SEA.
- Highly proficient in English (conversationally in Putonghua is a plus).
- Track-record of success at previous sales jobs is a MUST.
- Ability to make cold phone calls and craft highly relevant emails that engage to senior executives and decision makers.
- 5+ years of working experience in client-facing roles. A background in music, media or software industry may be an advantage.
- Strong sales experience and proven ability to meeting sales targets.
- Loves music and is familiar with digital distribution and technology.
- High level of professionalism with excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Strong computer proficiency, able to quickly learn new systems, CRM and databases.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.