Manager, SSO Federation
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How you’ll LEAD:
We are currently seeking a Manager in SSO and Federation space with deep level expertise in Azure federation services including ADFS, Azure B2B and B2C, and Azure Risk Identity Product offerings.
A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise, strong business acumen and judgment. Utilizing your experience with on-prem and Cloud IAM services you will manage the team to transition applications to Azure making use of Identity Federation protocols such as SAML2, WS-Federation, Kerberos, OAuth2 and OpenID Connect (OIDC). You also must have experience and understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practice.
In addition to having strong technical skills, you must be comfortable in effectively communicating with business end users, technical IT teams, business partners, network providers, and business process outsourced vendors, all while being sensitive to a wide diversity of cultural and technical backgrounds in a global business environment.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Manage application movement to modern authentication in the multi-cloud environment
- Manage a team that develops, maintains, and supports authentication of UMG applications
- Guide planning and development of security measures used to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure
- Collaborate with infrastructure and operations teams to provide architectural and technical guidance
- Lead steady state and continuous improvement efforts for Authentication technologies for globally diverse solutions
- Coordinate between infrastructure, application, and threat monitoring teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions to UMG
- Maintain accurate documentation of processes for areas of responsibility
Bring your VIBE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Network Security, or related field with 7 years industry experience
- Knowledge of API design concepts, RESTful Services, and modern application interaction patterns
- Familiarity with deployments and integration of IAM solutions within the cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Familiarity with IT security and risk management practices
- Experience with modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices in a large-scale/global environment
- Ability to manage a team transitioning applications to SSO using Identity Federation protocols such as SAML2, WS-Federation, Kerberos, OAuth2 and OpenID Connect (OIDC)
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective communication with business end users, technical IT teams, business partners, network providers, and business process outsourced vendors, all while being sensitive to a wide diversity of cultural and technical backgrounds in a global business environment
- Excellent technical writing skills and team management capabilities
- Proven experience in a technical leadership or management role
- Knowledge of Azure AD B2B/B2C or Federation and supporting SSO infrastructure including conditional access
- Hands-on experience with securing APIs with OAuth 2.0 and other means
- Hands-on experience with industry standard SSO technologies and protocols (SAML, OAuth2.0, OpenID Connect, WS-Fed, FIDO, SCIM, LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM)
- Hands on experience on tools like SCOM, App Insight, Splunk etc.
- Industry certifications such as Microsoft Certifications, CISSP, SANS, Security+, or ITIL v3 Foundation
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
- Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change