Social Manager / Audience Development Lead
Music is Universal
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please email Helen@umusic.com
The A Side: A Day in The Life
Our social media brands connect with millions of fans and subscribers from around the world. We are looking for a social video channel manager with experience creating and publishing a high volume of engaging and shareable video content, reviewing the performance and constantly optimising programming to meet platform changes.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
Be Social Media Savvy:
- Oversee acquisition, production and publishing of video content for our youth-focused entertainment brand that lives on facebook, instagram, youtube & snapchat.
- Create the day-to-day programming schedule, optimising for views, growth and revenue.
- Coordinate with Brand Manager to ensure content fits brand identity and broader business goals.
- Review performance analytics, create weekly reports, optimise programming strategy and report feedback to production team.
- Manage ad buying strategy on facebook to promote key programming.
- Source user generated and third-party content to feature in our programming.
- Create innovative ways to add value to user generated and third-party content using graphics and on-screen story notes.
- Video editing.
- Related degree, equivalent qualifications.
- A proven track records working within in Social Media, Video Production and editorial is a must.
- Adobe Premiere, experience working at a social media publisher focused on video content across at least three of Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Competent with Excel or Google Sheets and basic analytics and data representation.
- Passion for music.
- Experience with Tubular Labs
- Crowdtangle and similar analytics tools and platforms
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the
jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.