Director of Consumer Insights (ASIA)- Based in Singapore
Are you interested in helping shape the marketing and commercial strategies of a major record label? Do you enjoy creating strategic insights across a range of verticals in the world of music?”
Universal Music Group is in search of a Director of Consumer Insights (ASIA) to be based in Singapore.
About the role:
- Running and embedding research in the given region – leveraging the infrastructure that is available
- Quantitative / Qualitative research understanding to run bespoke projects for the region
Track the key topics that markets want to understand:
- Change listening habits and opportunity for subscriptions
- Partner deep dives
- Impact of new trends such as voice activated technology
- Marketing questions such as social media usage of young consumers
- Educate the business on the available tools and how it can best suit their needs (social media tools, commercial tools etc.)
- At least 7 years of related experience, focusing on consumer insights
- Experience from agency, entertainment, music or related industry preferable
- Experience running research internationally– preferably using a range of methodologies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience building excellent client relationship to grow insight within the region
- Proven experience of driving change for a business through insights
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order tobroaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company