Global Treasury Specialist
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
The Banking Projects & Operations team seeks a Treasury candidate for global coverage. We seek a candidate with strong knowledge of Treasury processes, attention to detail and excellent problem solving to complement the team's global project scope and proactively identify regional specific nuances or enhancements.
- Banking Security Management for global banking platforms.
- Tasked to onboard and centrally manage, limit or close 45 bank platforms and 1 SWIFT connector available across 220 legal entities in 60 countries.
- Ensure security level is always consistent with TOA, approved by authorized signatories.
- Proactively identify new global banking solutions to improve UMG banking system/processes.
- Expert for design and configuration of global Bank Account Management system.
Creating and documenting workflows for BAM, onboard new system, and rollout to 220 legal entities.
- Create, monitor, and regularly update Fraud Awareness e-Learning module in various languages (currently English, Spanish, French, Chinese).
- Expert in bank agnostic Payment Formats (primarily XML 20022).
Supporting various XML and SWIFT Message Type projects by offering technical guidance and at times creation of XML payment format from SAP and global HR partners.
- Expert for technical design and configuration of global bank platform FIS ‘TRAX’.
Collaborating with P2P Business Process Analysts from ‘Global Finance Ops’ and global HR partners to create and document payment workflow processes through Trax to SWIFTnet.
- Collaborate with 5-year global SAP rollout project plan lead by ‘Global Finance Operations’ BPA group.
- Business Process Analyst for ‘Global Finance Operations’ in Banking and Treasury.
Design/create and drive Global Finance Ops solutions.
- Source and manage regional revaluation and daily transaction FX rates used in centralized ERP SAP.
- Source and manage industry leading market data and trading platforms for Group Treasury. Providing FX market data for Group Treasury and 220 legal entities.
- Expert for technical configuration of Treasury Management System ‘KTP’.
- Technical design and management of UMG Treasury site (Microsoft SharePoint) created for the purpose of distributing FX market data and Treasury workflows to 220 legal entities.
- Re-routing SWIFT connectivity for approx. 540 bank accounts worldwide through global bank platform FIS ‘Trax’.
- Uphold and improve auditable system-based controls as designed by UMG Treasury Controller.
- Design and uphold Treasury system ‘Process & Control Procedures’ to support UMG Treasury Policies.
Additional Support To:
- Global Security Office, Global Compliance, Global IT Infrastructure as UMG SWIFT BIC administrator and “owner” of FIS Trax ensuring review and attestation of mandatory security controls in annual SWIFT CSP.
- Global Finance Operations and 220 legal entities with SAP Banking Master Data guidance.
- Global Compliance and Global Tax to support annual control assurance for 220 legal entities.
- Corporate Finance with detailed banking analysis for regular Table of Authorities review.
- Support and guide global Trax Support Team as ‘Level 2’ escalation for Trax operating issues.
- Strong analytical skills with proactive and critical mindset, capable of designing both dynamic and structured end to end solutions based on banking needs
- 1-2 years Treasury or Finance experience within an international organization
- Ability to work autonomously to deadlines on assigned tasks or projects within international setting
- Knowledge of XML bank file structures and SWIFT based workflows
- Knowledge of SAP, FIS TRAX, TIS BAM and TMS systems
- Knowledge of Bloomberg Data License and Refinitiv DataScope Select
- Language skills – English + Others
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.