Administrative Assistant, Video Creative
Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best-known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol’s generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world’s leading Music Company.
How we LEAD:
The ideal candidate will have Music or Entertainment experience and have experience supporting an SVP or other high-level executive with discretion and confidentiality. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details. Multi-tasking and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. No task is too small and no challenge too great. A “can-do” attitude is essential.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Handle and pay all Video Production and Creative Service invoices/POs, oversee all vendor set ups, and manage all travel and expense reports for department heads
- Work closely with Video and Creative coordinators to guarantee all payments are tracked against appropriate project budgets
- Support the SVP of Video Production as needed, including but not limited to: booking travel, arranging meetings and conference calls, covering phone lines, managing calendars, and coordinating verbal and email requests.
- Assist in the updating of department/artists’ calendars, timelines, schedules
- Order, manage, and maintain office supply inventories
- Must be able to work flexible schedule when needed (nights & weekends)
Bring your VIBE:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience.
- Strong computer skills – understanding of Microsoft Excel and Financial Payment Systems
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Senior Management
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and speed
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!