Digital Marketing Coordinator
Under the Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our staff, our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will maximize streaming, engagement, and overall effectiveness of Capitol CMG artists and label brands by supporting the digital marketing team and connecting our artists to consumers in meaningful ways.
- Provide ongoing support to the digital marketing team by assisting with online advertising campaigns, social media strategy, CRM management, and other ongoing initiatives.
- Drive social media and streaming engagement with best practices, new digital tools, and platform optimizations.
- Create and implement strategic plans for video content on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Develop and maintain databases of key data points including, but not limited to, account growth, budget tracking, CRM data, pitching, links, and social media influencers.
- Support artist and digital marketing teams by creating in-house campaigns for Spotify, Apple, and email collection.
- Execute online advertising campaigns to drive streams, followers, engagement, and growth.
- Create engaging online experiences for fans through the development of sweepstakes, games, websites, and more.
- Provide support for scheduling social media posts and plans as needed for artist and label accounts.
- Maintain department and platform best practices.
- Compiling monthly reports for marketing and analysis
- Assist in scheduling meetings and providing agendas along with other support as required
- Actively participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning activities.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to thrive professionally and creatively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be marketing minded and enjoy working in an innovative digital environment
- Music have proficient understanding of social media, streaming, and content platforms
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Photoshop
- Experience in Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Google Adwords, HTML, CSS, and Facebook Business Manager a plus
- 2+ years of relevant experience in concert promotion, artist management, booking, label, PR, or marketing agency
- Understanding of music streaming and promotion
- Prefer 4-year college degree in marketing, business, or equivalent work history
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are an E-Verify employer.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish