Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.
How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking a Coordinator, Production. The Coordinator, Production contributes to the production process by assisting with the placement, execution, and follow-up of manufacturing orders and by ensuring the timely delivery of quality, profitable goods.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Enter and maintain updates for each style in Navision system or shared drives; perform daily tracking of goods on order, in progress (WIP) and in-transit to ensure timely delivery.
- Follow-up with vendors, factories and Design/Merchandising as needed and in support of the Production Manager
- Work in the Navision system helping to create Product Set up pages, SKUS and Purchase orders.
- File and maintain records of purchase orders (POs) receive and track all pre- production samples and stock deliveries
- Manages all outgoing and incoming packages to and from our vendors as well as distribute/ready all packages for internal review
- Ensure all samples are properly labelled with correct hangtags and information
- Work alongside Brand Management and Product Management to help compile all necessary production information regarding all Ecommerce launches on each Artist’s webstore
- Work alongside the Tour Management team to ensure timely placement of Purchase Orders for all events and tour dates. Keep stock sheets up to date with relevant information so all cross functional team members are up to date.
- Assist in follow up of all approval samples comments from both Brand Management and Design
- Assist the Production Manager in coordinating all Ecommerce shipments to our fulfillment centers.
- Coordinate the process of invoices and coding and work with finance to ensure timely payment of vendors and billing.
- Provide general administrative support to the team as needed
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary
Bring your VIBE:
- Experience in Navision (recommended but not required)
- Proficient in Excel, including running V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Adobe products
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- College degree preferred
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
- Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.