Coordinator, Global Film & TV Administration
Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is the leading global music publisher with more than 57 offices in 47 countries. UMPG has some of the most important contemporary songwriters and artists on its global roster. UMPG is also the leading production music group in the world with a diverse and comprehensive portfolio of UPPM-owned repertoire. UPPM is the preeminent supplier of high-level production music throughout the world and serves the burgeoning business that creates, produces, and licenses music for use in film/TV, advertising, broadcast and corporate clients.
How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking an eager and exceptional Film & Tv Administration Coordinator to support the film and the TV Department.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Support the Film & TV department with variety of tasks
- Enter new works & productions
- Process and circulate cue sheets
- Data clean-up projects
- Identify and escalate all issues requiring support and flag for action by senior management
- Handle a variety of requests and queries received from local and global UMPG Offices, affiliates and sub-publishers in relation to Film & TV activities.
- Other related duties as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
- 1-2 years music industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Advanced data management Excel skills (including vlookup and some formulas) required.
- Analytical background. Excellent organizational skills. Detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines quickly and accurately, multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly and work proactively.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Overtime as required.
- 4-year college degree; Business/Accounting focus preferred but not required
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an E-Verify employer.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish