Fall Internship, Creative (Graphic Design, Photography, Video Editing)
Interested in the music industry? Want to learn more about Universal Music Group? Our Internship Program is a great way to gain real hands on experience and professional exposure. The UMG Internship Program is designed to provide motivated and interested students with knowledge of the music entertainment industry. Today’s students will become tomorrow’s leaders, and our goal is to provide these individuals with a meaningful, educational and fun work experience!
- UMG is looking for Interns for the upcoming Fall semester who are currently enrolled in a college or university to join the Creative/Marketing department,
- UMG is the world’s leading music company with wholly owned record operations or licensees in 77 countries. UMG’s businesses also include Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG), the industry's leading global music publishing operation.
- Demonstrated skills in Graphic Design, Photography, Photo/Video Editing
- Must be currently enrolled as a Full Time Student
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Should have at least sophomore year standing
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.