Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets, and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo, and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.
How we LEAD:
Bravado is currently looking for a Product Manager to join our Brand Management team. This individual will face the unique needs and challenges of the music & apparel industries, to deliver full-service brand management across a diverse list of artist clients. This includes day to day management of collection launches that inspire our artists, capture the imagination of customers, drive revenue to the bottom line, and build great partnerships. Must love fashion and apparel.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Support Brand Directors in day-to-day project management of ecomm, retail and licensing launches for a series of clients, coordinate the end-to-end merchandise approval process for all licensed products.
- Maintain team documents, including but not limited to client contacts, music release and touring calendars, artist one sheets, strategy presentations, and internal documentation.
- Manage set up process for e-commerce drops, included but not limited to creative approval and tracking, and production coordination. Be the owner of all project management tools.
- Ensure meticulous cross-functional communication across label, ecomm store managers, production, creative, marketing teams and clients and keep all parties tied to strict deadlines
- Track all US and international retail requests, prepare client retail pitch decks, track feedback approvals and non-approvals, coordinate product sampling, close loop on communication.
- Champion sales/production reporting tools and creative intranet systems
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts, internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate comp merch requests from internal teams and mgmt (reoccurring requests and 1-offs)
- Keep track of incoming samples for all projects and ensure they are in good standing before they are shipped to another internal team or mgmt
- Help with project strategy and supporting documents (drop outlines, suggested cadence, etc.)
- Handle supply projects on case by case basis
- Support the Brand Director with all other client and project needs
Bring your VIBE:
- Day to Day Brand Management operations including design solicitation, creative approvals, production specs, quantities and quality, e-commerce and retail launches, customer service needs.
- Oversee artist asset delivery/ communication to internal creative department.
- Create and manage “launch” calendar/ checklist for all products and initiatives- coordinate with talent mgmt. on all corresponding events – music launches, tours, seasonal holidays, anniversaries, etc.
- Support all other departments to ensure their needs are met for the launch timeline, be it marketing production or creative, including keeping departments aware of any and all artist/brand activity.
- Overseeing special projects for the department as necessary
- Be the owner of project management tools
- 2-3 years experience in fashion/retail. Your crazy obsession with music and fashion knows no bounds!
- You have an understanding of fashion, garment and production processes and experience in fashion retail/wholesale environment.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and outstanding organization, thrive off pressure and deadlines.
- You have proven customer service skills and will go above and beyond for internal and external contacts.
- You have a love for learning new systems.
- You get along with all kinds of different people, collaboration is key.
- Microsoft office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Product Management Tools
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.